Ottawa, April 3, 2023— Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is conducting a survey of resettled refugees in Canada.
About the survey
The department would like to learn more about how well refugees are resettling in Canada, and learn more about the supports refugees are getting from their sponsors and from IRCC. The survey will help the department understand what is working well and what needs to get better.
Participation in the survey is voluntary and confidential. We only use the information from the survey to help improve our programs and services. Participants’ answers won’t affect any past, current or future applications with IRCC.
The survey will be administered online between April 3 and April 21 2023.
- It takes about 50 minutes to complete
- It’s available in multiple languages: English, French, Arabic, Tigrinya, Pashto, and Dari
- The survey is sent to all resettled refugees who came to Canada since 2016 and who are at least 18 years old at the time of admission
More information about the invitation to participate in the survey
We are sending an email invitation for participants to take the survey. It includes:
- a link to access the survey online that starts with:
- instructions on how to complete the survey
- an email address to contact us for any questions